he alarm that ships with BlackBerry is pretty limited in functionality; we just have one alarm. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have multiple alarms? Each based on a set of rules! So that if you want to set a new alarm, you don't have to loose the old one.
Now you can have it. Mobylo! MutliAlarm has not one, not two, not three, but five different alarms! Each of these can be set independently to fire on specific days only!
- One alarm, to wake me up every day at 5:00 AM so that I can rush to office and (at least once ;) surprise my colleagues
- The second alarm, that would fire up every Mon, Wed and Friday at 6:00 PM (so that I know its time to hit the gym.)
- The third one, on Saturday and Sundays 9:30 AM; Tennis court with friends
- and so on...
So while MultiAlarm will alert you on workdays for office appointments, it will also alert you on weekends for activities, and on each Sunday and Tuesday for the episode of Desperate Housewives that you oh-so dearly love!
But wait! There's more. There are Holidays; you can tell the 'daily morning 5:00 AM alarm' to keep silent on holidays (coz you want to sleep lazily on holidays :) Now you can. Each alarm can be told to remain Silent or Active on holidays!
Oh and did we mention, it has a nice and quick 'Once-off' alarm as well, which goes off once only and then automatically removes itself! Great for setting a quick reminder for a one-time event.
- Frequency: Daily, Mon-Fri, Sat-Sun and a quick Once-off alarm!
- Custom Alarms: Set the alarm to run on specific days of the week!
- Multiple Ringtones: Set different alarms to different ringtones.
- Enjoy Holidays: Set the alarm to Silent or Active on holidays!
- Pre-loaded list of Holidays included. Customize it to your Country, or Company’s official list.
- Force Snooze: Never miss an Alarm because the snooze was off!